How to Register
Bookings are secured by payment or the issue of an invoice.
You can book and pay online via Trybooking for our open workshops. Book online via the homepage.
Alternatively you can complete and return the Registration Form, together with payment, or request an invoice. Registration forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Writing Clear Science, P.O. Box 2373 Richmond South, Victoria, 3121.
If you wish to transfer funds electronically or need to process your payment internally, please complete and return the Registration Form and you will receive an invoice that provides the banking details.
Fees are $370 per day (incl. G.S.T.) Some discounts are available (see below)
Workshop attendance; Morning & afternoon tea; Editing of a small sample of your writing (500-700 words), Detailed handouts and the writing exercise handbook.
We provide a 10% discount when payments are received up to 14 days before the workshop commences (early-bird).
We provide a 10% discount for group bookings (3 or more people).
We provide a 20% discount for full-time students.
Please note that discounts are not cumulative.
Cancellations & refunds :
– If you find that you cannot attend please notify the facilitator immediately.
– If you cancel late:
– you may nominate someone else to take your place or,
– you have the opportunity to attend another workshop (for the equivalent number of days) up to 12 months after registration.
– Those who re-schedule will be charged a 10% re-booking fee.
– Please be aware of our general Terms & Conditions