We teach how to write clearly and succinctly, without sacrificing scientific accuracy. Our aim is to assist science professionals to produce high-quality documents and to permanently improve their writing skills.
Writing Clear Science workshops follow a relaxed format of lectures and interactive writing exercises. We help you overcome your writing obstacles, improve your writing productivity and enhance your project management skills.
Writing Clear Science workshops are suitable for science students and graduates in the workforce and also for professionals with no formal scientific qualifications.
Learn how to:
– get your thoughts down clearly
– write clearly and concisely
– improve your productivity and confidence
– tailor your document for your audience
– design your scientific document (e.g. report, paper, thesis, article)
Email email@example.com to enquire about our In-House or Open Workshops.
2016 Open Workshop Calendar:
– Thurs. 26th – Fri. 27th May. BOOKINGS ARE NOW CLOSED
– Thurs. 23rd – Fri. 24th June. CBD Brochure | Book now
– Mon. 27th – Tues 28th June. UNSW Brochure | Book now
* To request an invoice or other ways to pay, please download and return the Registration Form